Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ready To Bounce!

I'm aaaaaaaaall packed:
- Half my wardrobe is finally squashed inside a massive brown valise... (the other half is absorbed into Annie's domain)
- Star Spangles is perched beside a Santa Claus mug and a pair of fluffy socks. (He's never traveled before, except in a car, but he's quite confident!)
- Neatly packed in a smaller brown suitcase is a photo of my mom and me smiling at each other, some books, and a box Nadi gave me (I'm keeping my earrings in it)
- My carry-on contains Anna Karenina by Tolstoy and Deodorant (both VERY necessary indeed for a long, tiresome journey across the globe)
- Tucked away in my Daddy's suitcase is a flowery yoga mat which I have spent many lovely moments on and look forward to spending many more...

Dad helped me pick out a laptop online! We just bought it 5 minutes ago. It's a Gemini Red Toshiba with a wavy pattern on the lid. I'm so excited to meet it when I land in Pennsylvania!!!! Help me think of a name for it, ok? It definitely should have one. :)

I'm also going to get a cell phone, but I'll think about it after I get there. haha.
Please pray for me and my dad as we soar across the ocean tomorrow! I'll be thinking of each of you and will leave Malaysia behind in loving, capable hands (YOURS!) , so arrivederci, so long, farewell, goodbye and goodnight, my dears.
I will surely see you in December, but for now...

It's time to bounce :D

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like Star Spangles is going to have the time of his life. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Louisa, can you check out my blog? here is the thingy ( I don't know what it is called) monyetgirl.blogspot.com . please check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! thanks myrddin! that means "monkey" in Bahasa Malay, right?

    You bet he is, Nadi ;)

    ReplyDelete