Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Phinally in Philly! :D


On Friday the 6th of August, my pops and I jumped in a Malaysian airport taxi... it was a sunny and windy day (perfect for hanging my wet tank top and underwear out the window to dry as we sped down the highway) and we lunched on our last meal of roti. Then came the flight. Snuggling up for a looooooooooooooooong journey, I turned to the old movies, like Doctor Zhivago (a guy with a double chin and a double romance) and the sky over the ocean was BEAUTIful :D


Brr...freeeeezing foggy San Fran, we sizzled in the hot tub, had pizza and watched movies in our snuggly hotel room. In Salt Lake City, we ate bagels. nom nom ^^


Up in Montana, we celebrated!!!! Staying at the Routson's house was amazing, because they're such fun people with fun dogs (Bailey licked my entire arm off) and a fun house :) I saw my buddies again!!! I hung out with Christina and Rachel and loads of others that came to kl in july, and some of their friends too... we ate sushi, went to the fair and I'll miss them a lot. :(


Dun dun dun... Dad + me + Fishing = fun! backpacking in the Beartooths was a blast. we caught 10 fishies (their names were Demetrius, Cassandra, Big Mouth, Kieth, Jeffrey, Winifred, Bob, Desperado, Ulysses and Theodore) the ones we ate (the first 5) were DELICIOUS!!! mmm "gourmet" dad says...

*sigh* I start orientation for school on monday. Although my big brother is here to show me around and I have some friends, I'm still a bit nervous about my classes and making friends. Please pray for me! thanks :)


Love you all very much,

Louisa
xoxox

PS: Star Spangles had a great time in Billings, Montana!!! He went nuts over the Grizzly Burgers ;)

15 comments:

  1. nice! and not to be rude but what was the "perfect for hanging my wet tank top and underwear out the window to dry as we sped down the highway" supposed to mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to wash them the day before we left... so i washed them an hour before the taxi came and they were still drying :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does Nom Nom mean?
    And your sloth, Nala, is adopted by: Nom Nom Nom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star Spangles lookes like he is having a great time

    ReplyDelete
  5. nom nom is like munch munch... it's an eating noise =) ok, I will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your pics, louisa!!!!! haha...nom nom nom...guess what???? i just ate dinner at pelita!!!!!!! haha...oh, yeah!!! i hope you will adjust to life in philly soon!!!!! hope the orientation goes smoothly!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps...forgot to add that i will pray for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Melody! if you want to see my blog go to monyetgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. okie, myrddin!!!!!!!!! i will check out your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi melody! It is me, Nadi, please go to theshiregirl.blogspot.com to see my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha melody!!!!!!!!! why do you keep taunting me with the thought of roti and curry and chicken and.... mmmmm nom nom indeed.
    thank you so much; i really need prayer right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha...was that taunting???? jus kidding..haha..will continue to pray for you!!!!! haha...
    nadi: i will go to your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete