Monday, October 4, 2010

autumn is lovely, brrrr..

I'm making a website in Cyberspace class! But I lost the thumbdrive with all my work on it :( When I finish the website, I'll let you know the link, ok? :)
It's really fun using Dreamweaver!
(that's the program we use for making websites) I love to put photos from National Geographic on the site!!! go to nationalgeographic.com to see what I'm talking about. They are beautifull... and clear, and quite psychedelic (1)

you'd love the weather here... super cold! Except I eschew (2) the outside when I can because my nose turns into an ice cube :O
(see below for definitions heehee)

PS: are you going to see the 7th Harry Potter? It looks freaky... and here's a funny video on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahTKZDHXaA&ob=av3e


PPS: i miss malaysia weather... and you <3


1: very very colorful and crrrazy like alice and wonderland :P
2: to avoid or shun something...


5 comments:

  1. aww, louisa!!!! how could u lose ur thumbdrive????? jus kidding...
    can't wait to see ur website!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys! it needs a lot more work... do you have a website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to see your website!
    no i don't have a website, but i don't need one!
    i have a blog, thats good enough!
    i miss you to louisa!
    but how did you lose your thumb drive? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, you're right! a blog is good enough =)
    I left it in class accidentaly and then came back and it wasn't there =(
    oh well, i just got a new one! and it's prettier, too!

    ReplyDelete